Monday, September 14, 2009

Questions/Updates to Image

The Amazon Kindle is a device that allows people to access a range of e-books quickly. A question that I had about my image is what image would properly symbolize or express speed. I thought about using the roadrunner, but then I felt that people would then associate that Kindle with cable service, which it does not have. I also wasn't sure how to feather the various images. I tried playing around with Photoshop to try and figure out how to feather the image, but that resulted in all the images to be feathered. So another question that I have is how to feather individual images. The final question that I have about Photoshop is whether you are able to grab one particular image within an image. For example, you bring up an image that has 2 people in it. Is there a way you can just select one person, instead of using both?

No comments:

Post a Comment